Room with Ensuite Bathroom in Terraced, Pet-friendly House with Courtyard in Brussels City Center
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The large window looking out to the street ensures that the living area is luminous. The living area is well laid out with a dining area distinct from the living space. The decor gives a relaxed and calming atmosphere, very homely.
- There is a courtyard nestled in the back of the house offering some respite from the hustle and bustle of the city center.
- The kitchen is well-equipped with plenty of storage space. The oven and refrigerator are modern.
- The bedroom is spacious and although you are in a shared-house, you have your own floor and independence.
- It is located in the city center yet the street is really calm, homely and tranquil. There are lively bars nearby is desired yet the street itself is residential and quiet.
- There are no washing facilities in the house, although there is a really efficient and friendly laundrette minutes away for washing and drying.
- The living space is on the ground floor and although the window illuminates the living area through to the kitchen incredibly well, it is level with the street outside. It is part shaded however to ensure privacy.
- There is ongoing construction work across the street, yet work should be completed soon and the rest of the street is full of greenery (updated August 2015).