Rooms to rent in 107m2 4-bedroom house with garden in Templeogue
Other bedrooms in this apartment
Available: Aug 23rd, 2018
- The garden, with its views of the park, feels like an escape into the countryside, and is also perfect for a barbecue.
- The house is both charming and comfortable, fully-equipped with an oven and also a bath.
- The dining room is a cosy place to enjoy a meal after work.
- The area is quiet and green and has a unique past, with former residents including several well-known artists and writers.
- Private parking is available, an advantage of living outside the city centre.
- The landlady has a dog, a cure King Charles spaniel, which is worth bearing in mind for those who suffer from allergies.