**The luxury share**
_Because it’s chic and gorgeous_
**Will I like it here?**
Yep. Picture this: You wake up, open the terrace doors, and do some tai chi outside. Walk through the huge office space to the kitchen for your caffeine fix – life is wonderful.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Your shared salle de bain is to die for. The living area is chic. The live-in landlady has great taste, and a dog. There’s a grand entrance downstairs – a great spot for your bike.
We think this is ideal for a hipster with a sense of style. The decor is like living in a glossy magazine, except that it’s for real.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Huge ultra-stylish areas.
- Amazing furnished terrace.
- A grand entrance, with room for your bike.
**But you need to know this...**
- Your landlady’s work area is on the way to your room. It gives you a chance to catch up!
- Smoking is allowed only on the terrace.
- Some pets are allowed here. Remember to include them in your booking request, so the landlady can make a decision on whether to accept them – there is already a dog in the property.
**And this, too…**
- The landlady will be living in the property with you.
- The landlady only accepts professionals or postgraduate students in this property.
**Your Home-checker, Andrea, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s amazing. It’s big and spacious and in a great area.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 2-bedroom house with a room to rent on Carrer Digoine in Barcelona. The decor is spectacular and you have access to a great little terrace.
We think it’s perfect for a hip professional with a little flair. Your live-in landlady is pretty cool herself, so the house comes with a new friend. Or make that two: she has a dog.