**The authentic charmer**
_Because I want to experience the real Barcelona._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a room in a charming apartment with plenty of character? Kick your Barcelona adventure off the right way with a room in this classic 3-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love charming decor. This place has heaps of character, with classic artwork on the walls, a nice mix of vintage and modern furnishings, and tasteful decor throughout. This place will feel like home.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go individual looking for a location to match their busy lifestyle. L’Hospitalet is a busy and authentic part of the city, home to many corporate offices. You'll be surrounded by excellent restaurants, cosy bars and lush green public parks.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The charming decor, we love the classic artwork.
- There is a cute standing balcony off your room. It’s the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- The beautiful Parque de Les Planes is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Andrea, said:**
_“This is a nice room for rent in a great location. You’ve got plenty of shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer Del Molí, Barcelona. It boasts charming decor, has classic artwork throughout, and your bedroom has a lovely standing balcony.
This property is ideal for a laid-back individual. You’ll be in an authentic but vibrant neighborhood, with nice shops, excellent restaurants, and iconic spots like Parque de Les Planes close by