**The modern mash-up**
_Because modern and rustic is a match made in heaven_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of living in a relaxed, part of the city centre, where there are few tourists, where you will get a peaceful night's sleep because there is no street noise at night?
All this in an apartment filled with modern and rustic charm? If so, this is definitely the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this gorgeous modern apartment. It has a sleek black kitchen and bathroom, as well as funky bare bricks walls. Not to mention beautiful wooden floors and super high ceilings throughout.
We think this apartment is perfect for a city loving couple. This area is never boring, with the beautiful Mirador del Poble Sec behind you, and the city centre practically on your doorstep.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The modern and rustic style makes this one to remember.
- The balcony is super cute and is the perfect spot to relax in the sun.
- You've got unbeatable access to the bustling city centre.
**And here's a few more:**
- Carrer de Blai is only 1 block away – epic tapas on your doorstep.
- Avenida Parallel is 3 blocks away – the best theatres (and the Apolo concert hall).
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a storage room in this apartment which the landlord is using, and you will not have access to it.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really well equipped and has a great balcony with beautiful street views."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 1st floor, studio apartment on Carrer de Salvà, Barcelona. Enjoy a stunning mix of modern and rustic style, with possibly the cutest balcony in the city.
We think this apartment is perfect for a couple looking for a vibrant Barcelona experience. You're nice and central, with beautiful parks and the city centre all right here.