**The homely in Torre Baró**
_Because I want residential vibes in an authentic barrio_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a cosy shared apartment away from the crowds and closer to nature?
This one might be perfect for you. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the garden. It's spacious and ready for a Sunday BBQ. Love sports? There's also a basketball hoop where you can practice your shots and score some triples.
We think it’s ideal for someone looking for a bit of peace and quiet. Torre Baró is not a super central location but that's precisely the charm. Enjoy living life at your own pace in a tranquil residential neighborhood.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The luscious garden is the ultimate hangout spot.
- The charming decor. Rustic chic.
- Mirador de Torre Baró is a 20-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Each bedroom has its own refrigerator in the kitchen– ideal really.
- There's a highway right next to the property – you'll hear it when you're in the garden, but the apartment is pretty quiet.
- Bedroom 1 has AC, but bedroom 2 does not – maybe bedroom 1 will let you stand underneath for a few minutes ;).
- The landlord lives on the property, but in a completely seperate house next door.
**Your Home-checker, Guadalupe, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful apartment in a quiet residential suburb. You've got everything you need for your everyday life right at your doorstep.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Llerona, Barcelona. It boasts a spacious garden, lovely decor, and you've got some of the best views in the city nearby.
This apartment is perfect for chill professionals. Ready to give up your big city aspirations? Set up camp in a charming Barça barrio and find out why it's a local favorite.