**The impressively immaculate**
_Because there isn't a thing out of place_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a super clean and modern apartment in a trendy area? Simple inside, vibrant outside.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the contemporary minimalism here. You'll have clean white walls and modern furnishings. The bedrooms get a ton of natural light too, so you can bask in the sun in style.
We think it’s ideal for friendly, fun-loving individuals looking for a busy area with lots to do. You're just a 5-minute walk from the famous Plaça d'Espanya. There, you can go shopping, visit the nearby park, or watch fountain shows.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Privacy: you will only share the main door with your landlady - she's got her own area in the property.
- The bedrooms get lots of sunlight.
- You're really close to the famous Plaça d'Espanya.
**But you need to know this...**
- There were still some belongings of the previous tenants in the bedrooms when we went to visit, but they'll all be gone by the time you arrive.
- The landlady will install locks on the bedroom doors, so you can have guaranteed privacy.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlady.
**Your Home-checker, Vanessa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a very nice area close to the Plaça d'Espanya. There's a nice, big bathroom and beautiful bedrooms."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a contemporary 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, Barcelona. You'll be staying with a live-in landlady, and can enjoy modern living with lots of natural light.
This property is ideal for fun-loving city dwellers that fear boredom. You'll love shopping at the Arenas shopping centre, and the Parc de Montjuïc offers hours of potential exploration and stunning city views.