**The old school abode**
_Because who doesn't love a taste of the classics?_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something in a quiet spot, with a cool old-timey feel? If so, be sure to check this one out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll be living in an old heritage building, in an apartment with a cool, old school vibe. It's full of character, with beautiful wooden furnishings and a super cosy balcony bursting with plant life.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a little peace and quiet. You're still well connected to the city centre, as well as universities for the students.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has a cool vintage vibe.
- The apartment has a balcony, and the building has a cool shared courtyard.
- This is a really relaxed and quiet neighbourhood.
**But you need to know this...**
- There are a few bits and pieces belonging to the landlord, which will be gone by the time you move in.
- Smoking is allowed in this property, but only out on the balcony.
- You can bring your pets along with you, provided they're not noisy. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Andrea, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nice residential area with great connections to the city centre. It has really a cool vintage feel too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 2nd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Concili de Trento, Barcelona. Enjoy a cool old-timey feel, with classic decor and a cosy balcony overlooking the street.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a quieter city experience, with easy city connections. Smokers? Indulge out on the balcony. Pet owners? Bring along your (quiet) furry friends.