**The cozy creature comforts**
_Because I seek a spot to rest my head_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a simple setup in a trendy local spot? This one ticks both boxes. Your Barcelona adventure starts right here.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the location. Horta-Guinardó is a true locals local, outside the tourist hustle. Charming local restaurants, laid-back bars and cafes, plenty of lovely parks, and a friendly community vibe. Grab yourself a slice of authenticity, just outside the city.
We think this apartment is ideal is you're looking for a simple setup. It’s fully furnished, with cozy, traditionally styled decor and even access to a small storage room for those extra bits you'll pick up on your adventures. Easy decision.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The cozy, functional decor. Simple but effective.
- There are 2 sofas and a table and chairs in the living room if you feel social.
- Walk to Parc del Guinardó with a picnic.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is only 1 shared bathroom – get in quick for the shower.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Varsòvia, Barcelona. It boasts cozy and functional furnishings, traditional decor, and a handy storage room.
This property is ideal for professionals or students. You’ll be in a truly local neighborhood, with a few shops and restaurants nearby, and the spacious Parc del Guinardó within walking distance.