**The one of a kind**
_Because I want something uniquely stylish_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for something a little bit special? Something colourful, right in the heart of Barcelona? You've hit the jackpot here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the funky style of this studio. It's huge, with a very cool yellow and purple colour scheme, bare beam ceilings, and 2 semi-independent sleeping areas separated by functional shelving.
We think it's great for social butterflies with a taste for busy, central living. This is the historical centre of Barcelona, with beautiful old buildings and a wide range of restaurants, shops and cafés.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is bright, colourful and has super unique decor.
- It's very spacious for a studio, with a living area and semi-independent sleeping areas.
- You're in the heart of historical Barcelona.
**But you need to know this...**
- The sleeping areas are semi-independent, and are completely open as you walk past the corridor.
- This apartment is on the 4th floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s right in the heart of Barcelona, close to La Barceloneta and the beach. It's a very spacious apartment, with a big living area and balcony access."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a unique 4th floor, studio apartment on Carrer dels Escudellers, Barcelona. It boasts a huge living space bursting with colour, and 2 semi-independent sleeping areas.
This property is ideal for a close-knit group looking for a trendy, central Barcelona experience. You're surrounded by history, and close to spots like the beach and the beautiful Ciutadella Park.