**The sun soaked single**
_Because sunny Sant Martí sounds like a bit of me_
**Will I like it here?**
We think you will. This apartment will brighten up your day. The bedroom and living room get lots of sun, and that L-shaped sofa looks like the spot for a sun-drenched siesta.
**Really? Tell me more...**
The style is in the simplicity here. Polished wooden floors and cool furnishings, a beautifully tiled bathroom and a modern kitchen. It ticks all the boxes.
We think it's perfect for a single professional. The generous single bedroom has a nice desk for study or work. Warning: It'll be hard to get any work done in this fun spot...
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- The living room is nice and bright and that sofa is too comfortable.
- Sant Martí is a cool local spot, just outside central Barcelona.
- It's open-plan living; kitchen- dining- living. It flows.
**But you need to know this...**
- No smokers allowed— sorry. Time to quit the habit?
- Rooms are only available to rent to women who work— who runs the world? Girls.
**Our Homechecker, Simone, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's in a great location, with a beautiful park just across the street”._
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a lovely 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Huelva, Barcelona. Bright is the word, with a sunny living room, a comfortable single bedroom, and a cool kitchen for the cooks.
This is apartment would be perfect for a professional. The location is excellent. You'll have restaurants, cafes and shops close by, as well as Sant Martí park if you fancy a jog.