**A wonderfully designed apartment in Friedrichshain**
_Because you want to live with like-minded people in a cool urban-living space – with beautiful views of the river Spree._
**What's so cool about coliving?...**
Coliving is a new concept in renting. Rather than live alone, you rent in a building with like-minded peers and share social spaces. Coliving spaces work to create happy individuals and healthy communities.
You get to meet new people from all over the world. People with different stories, original perspectives, and shared values. You'll make friends, learn surprising lessons, and love the experience. And you get everything you need in one place:
- Terrace with outdoor furniture and river views
- Large rooftop terrace shared with other building residents
- Smart TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Coffee machine
- Weekly cleaning (private and communal spaces)
- Coffee, toilet paper, cooking oil, and other basic supplies are provided for you
- Get to know your co-livers – meals out, cooking classes, and even candle-making lessons are available
- Get fit faster – scheduled exercise classes include running, cycling, and a slightly scary-sounding “boot camp”
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: €80 per month (optional)
- Tax registration possible: yes
**Tell me more about the apartment (and private rooms for rent)...**
You are right next to the river Spree. In fact, your living room overlooks it.
You have 2 terraces from which to enjoy the peaceful river views: the private apartment terrace or the shared terrace on the roof.
Inside the apartment, everything is brand new and designed to an exceptional standard. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room let in acres of light.
The bedrooms are comfortable but minimalist. You will find plenty of attention to detail, and those huge windows ensure you have lots and lots of sunlight.