**The ivory palace**
_Because it's fresh, clean, and white_
**Will I like it here?**
Probably. It’s a trendy apartment close to Hasenheide Park and just 10 minutes away from the Landwehr Canal. The neighborhood is hip, and so is this studio.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll feel right at home in the spacious main room. Blonde wood floors add warmth to the modern decor. A divider hides your bed. There’s a mod sofa and table.
We think this is terrific for professionals. Enjoy a bit of nature in Hasenheide Park. Head to the canal when you’re feeling social. It’s lined with trendy cafés, shops, and restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- White, bright, clean space – an uncluttered life.
- Kitchen in a separate room – cook your favorite curry dish.
- The neighborhood – it’s zen to the south and vibrant to the north.
**But you need to know this...**
- Wood floors creak a bit when you walk on them – the sound adds a layer of charm.
- Some pets are allowed here. Remember to include them in your booking request, so the landlord can make a decision on whether to accept them.
**Your Home-checker, Juan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a great, spacious studio in a terrific neighborhood.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 1st floor studio apartment on Lenaustraße in Berlin. It’s practical, yet stylish with a living area, and separate kitchen with a washer and dryer.
It’s ideal for a professionals who like the best of two worlds. Enjoy quiet afternoons in nearby parks. Meet friends at trendy cafés. Dine in hip restaurants along the canal.