**The Prenzlauer Berg perfection**
_Because I want impeccable style in trendy spot_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something with more space and style than you'll know what to do with? Settle in, stretch out and relax.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the huge living room and kitchen. This open-plan space is filled with natural light, and offers stylish artwork, beautiful hardwood flooring, and plenty of greenery. Not to mention a cosy balcony with a BBQ!
We think it’s ideal for a group or family looking for tranquility close to town. This is a relaxed spot, just 10 minutes on the tram from Alexanderplatz. Plus, there's even a planetarium nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan living room and kitchen is just beautiful.
- The cosy balcony has seating and a barbecue.
- The Zeiss Major Planetarium is just 2-minutes' walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The landlord was still in the process of moving out when we went to visit, so there are still a few bits and pieces to be removed.
- Bedroom 3 and bathroom 3 weren't ready to be photographed when we went to visit, but we should have photos soon!
- There's a room that the landlord will be using for storage, which you won't have access to.
**Your Home-checker, Stefaniya, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a great neighbourhood, just a 3-minute walk from the nearest train station. The living room is really big and spacious, and even has a balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 5th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Stargarder Straße, Berlin. It boasts a spacious living room and kitchen, which opens out to a cosy balcony with a barbecue.
This property is ideal for a family or group looking for peace and quiet, but not isolation. You can easily get into the city centre from here, and you'll find a great collection of local shops nearby too.