**The couch potato's dream**
_Because have you ever seen a bigger sofa?_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of spacious living rooms, with even more spacious seating spots?
If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll never have to fight for a seat at movie night ever again. That giant sofa is the perfect spot to relax, enjoy a movie and unwind after a long day.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking to be out of the noise of the city, but not in the middle of nowhere. There's a great collection of local shops, plus a beautiful park nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is super spacious and has that awesome sofa.
- The shared balcony is the perfect spot to sit and look out over the neighbourhood.
- Find shops, restaurants, even a gym and park within a 15-minute walk.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dishwasher available in the kitchen. Do your flatmates a favour and do your own dishes.
- Smoking is allowed in this property, so long as you keep it out on the balcony.
**Our Homechecker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s well connected to public transport, and it has a really spacious living room and a cosy shared balcony."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a spacious 13th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Negen Provincieslaan, Brussels. Enjoy a huge living room and even bigger couch, plus a cosy balcony to share.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for quieter city living. Enjoy having all the essentials, and less city hustle and bustle. Smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony.