**The spacious set-up**
_Because who doesn't love room to move?_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you love open spaces and having room to stretch your legs?
If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love how open and spacious this house is. A new build, this property is modern with a minimalist decor, neutral colour scheme and clean lines.
We think this apartment is great for professionals and postgraduates. If you're a fan of the peace and quiet, you'll love this residential area.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are spacious and have more room than you'll ever need.
- Central heating will keep you warm and cosy through the coldest weather.
- The neighbourhood is super quiet and is well serviced with bus lines.
**But you need to know this...**
- Both your flatmates are vegan, so they're looking for vegetarian tenants. You'll never have to deal with stinky meat in the fridge here!
- The 2 available bedrooms can be rented separately, or your can rent both and use the first as a living room. The kitchen is shared.
**Our Homechecker, Lukasz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a new build so it's really nice and modern, and it's a really quiet residential area."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a modern 4-bedroom house, on Shackleton Drive, Dublin. It's a newly built house with a modern interior, generous bedrooms and central heating for comfort.
We think this apartment is ideal for professionals and postgraduates. The residential area is quiet, and within commuting distance of the city centre.