**The trendy bunker**
_Because I want history and style._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you a fashionista looking for modern minimalism? Pack your (small) bags, this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern decor. This little beauty has polished wooden floors, soothing modern lighting, a few funky pieces of art adorning the walls, and is fashionably furnished throughout. It's the perfect space to relax in after a long day out exploring.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple looking for a location to match their fun-loving lifestyle. Graça e São Vicente is an authentic residential spot, close to some lovely traditional restaurants, food markets, and the River Tagus.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is fashionably furnished throughout.
- The riverfront is just a short stroll away.
- The crisp, modern decor. Simple but effective.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
**Your Home-checker, Vasco, said:**
_“This is a cosy apartment with modern furnishings. The location is great, it's a 20-minute walk, or a short train ride into the central city.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a trendy 1st floor, studio apartment on Beco da Verónica, Lisbon. It boasts fashionable furnishings, beautiful wooden floors, and has a few pieces of funky art adorning the walls.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a central neighborhood with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like the River Tagus close by.