**The riverside retreat**
_Because I want somewhere quiet to settle down_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something in a quiet part of London, with space to get out and enjoy the sun? Be sure to stick around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this flat's spacious kitchen and dining area. Stretch out on the sofa and watch all your favourite movies, or enjoy meals at the dining table. For even more space, step out onto the terrace.
We think this flat is perfect for anyone looking for a little taste of nature. You're close to the river and parks, as well as Craven Cottage Stadium for a little excitement.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen and dining area is spacious and gets plenty of sunshine.
- The terrace is a quiet spot to sit and watch the clouds drift by.
- You'll be living in a quiet spot, and can enjoy calm riverside walks.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a separate living room here, but the kitchen and dining area has plenty of space to relax and enjoy meals.
- Smoking is allowed here, but only out on the terrace.
**Your Home-checker, Jonatan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really nice house in great condition, with a really spacious common area."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a classic ground floor, 6-bedroom houseshare on Lysia Street, London. Enjoy a spacious kitchen and dining area, with access to a cosy terrace to share with your flatmates.
We think this flat is great for anyone looking for a quiet spot to unwind. Walk along the river, or catch games at the Craven Cottage Stadium. Smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace.