**The bunk bed special**
_Because I only need the essentials_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a compact, no-frills spot in a tranquil London suburb?
This one might be right up your alley. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed in here. You've got two cosy sleeping areas, a neat kitchen, and a tidy desk where you can comfortably work or study. Basically, everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think it’s ideal for an on the go individual. Sure, Colindale is a little bit removed from the action but if you need to make a quick foray into the city, the Underground can take you downtown in no time. Easy peasy.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The open-plan layout. Compact and functional.
- The charming decor. Minimalism is in this season.
- Silkstream Park is a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no oven in the kitchen – those homemade cookies will have to wait.
- This apartment is one of a set. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So, what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a spacious studio in a tranquil London suburb. You've got everything you need right at your doorstep, including public transport.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fashionable 2nd floor, studio flat on Charcot Road, London. It boasts open-plan living, elegant decor, and it's close to a really cool park where you can work out in the mornings.
This flat is perfect for laid-back individuals. Set up camp in a lovely English suburb and live life at your own pace. It might just be the peaceful retreat you didn't know you needed.