**The Camden cool**
_Because I seek style in a fashionable spot_
**Will I like it here?**
You might just love it.
Are you looking for a classic charmer with a patio for those sunny Sundays? This lovely 2-bedroom flat is hard to fault.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the lush green patio. It’s spacious, surrounded by plant life, and gets plenty of sun. If you love to entertain, this one definitely has the setup. Keep in mind that the patio is only accessible via bedroom 2.
We think this flat is ideal for trendy couple or small family looking for a location to match. Camden needs no introduction and it's a very cool spot to base yourself in London. Great restaurants, trendy bars, market and much, much more; it's all happening around here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The lovely patio, of course.
- The beautiful open plan kitchen and living room. Dinner party perhaps?
- Get your cool on in Camden.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just dry your laundry on the patio.
- The patio is only accessible via bedroom 2.
- The flat is located on the ground floor and is actually below street level – you do get some natural light though.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s stylish and has a lovely patio. You're very well connected by public transport here, and the Underground is just a short walk away.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely ground floor, 2-bedroom flat on Montpelier Grove, London. It boasts charming decor, a lovely living room, and a beautiful little patio for your morning coffee or after work drink.
This property is ideal if you're looking to live in a happening location. Camden is trendy, vibrant and well connected to the rest of London. The Underground is super handy, so commuting into the city is a breeze.