**The student's retreat**
_Because I seek affordability in a laid-back residential spot._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a bargain close to campus, with a space outside to enjoy your morning coffee? Pull up a chair on the balcony and relax.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this apartment's cosy balcony. Opening up from the kitchen and overlooking a quiet street, it's the perfect spot to get comfy and enjoy a little peace and quiet.
We think it’s ideal for students of the Rey Juan Carlos University, as it's just a 5-minute walk from this property. Plus, the beautiful Maceta Park is just a quick walk away too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy some fresh air.
- The living room has a nice big sofa, which is perfect for movie nights.
- The Rey Juan Carlos University is just a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 2 doesn't get a huge amount of natural light, as the window looks out onto the interior courtyard.
- This room doesn't have a desk, but your landlady can provide one if you need it.
- The landlady and her husband will be living in the apartment with you.
**Your Home-checker, Miguel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a nice little balcony with seating, and a living room with a big L-shaped sofa."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Villablanca, Madrid. You'll be living with your landlady and her husband, in a space with a cute balcony and a living room with a big, comfy sofa.
This property is ideal for students looking for a relaxed spot close to class. You're on a quiet street just a quick stroll from a beautiful park, with a supermarket around the corner. Life is easy and convenient here.