**The cute and compact**
_Because I want everything to be within arm's reach_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something that is both stylish and cosy, without feeling cramped? This is just the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cosy living area. It has room for a double bed, sofa, small dining table and even a wardrobe. Plus, there's a TV fixed to the wall. It's got everything you need, in one cosy spot.
We think it’s ideal for students of the IE Business School, since you're just 10 minutes' walk from campus. Plus, Salamanca has a fantastic nightlife, so your weekend is sorted. Bars and restaurants galore!
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living area has all you need, in one spot.
- This apartment is interior (so it's quiet), but still gets lots of natural light.
- You're close to the IE Business School and a great nightlife.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no dishwasher or oven in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, this might not be the one.
- Wi-fi isn't installed in the apartment— but that's an easy fix.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very close to the IE Business School and well connected by Metro. It's newly renovated, and gets plenty of sunshine."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 6th floor, studio apartment on Calle de Núñez de Balboa, Madrid. It boasts a stylish living room with all the essentials, plus it overlooks a sunny interior courtyard, so it's bright and quiet.
This property is ideal for a pair of fun-loving students looking for a trendy spot. You're 10 minutes' walk from the IE Business School, in an area known for its great shopping and vibrant nightlife.