**The social stunner**
_Because I seek a lively Madrid experience_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking to live it up in Madrid? Eat, drink, shop, explore... you won't run out of things to do here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love relaxing in the living room. Kick back with your flatmates on one of the sofas. Or, enjoy Madrid's summer sun on that balcony. Isn't it nice to have options?
We think it’s ideal for a solo professional. Nueva España has all the essentials, from restaurants and cafes to shops and bars.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Sit around the table and catch up with your flatmates.
- The balcony. You've gotta have one in Madrid.
- Catch a match at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. It's not too far away.
**But you need to know this...**
- It will take around 20-minutes to commute into the heart of Madrid.
- There is a small leak under the desk in bedroom 5. The landlord will have this fixed pronto though.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Belen, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's located in a quiet, residential spot with all the essentials nearby.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a spacious 2nd floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Calle Esteban Terradas, Madrid. It offers a beautiful open-plan living room with indoor-outdoor.
We think this apartment is perfect for a professional. Enjoy an authentic slice of local life, just outside the city centre. Smoker? Step onto the balcony and puff away.