**The heart-warming home.**
_Because it definitely has to be possible to fall in love with a property._
**Will I like it here? **
Yes, yes, yes. Imagine this. A bright, welcoming and modern space. Plenty of room, comfortable furnishings, modern designs. That is exactly what this place has.
**Really? Tell me more... **
You will love it all. But, the living room is amazing. Complete with plenty of seating space, including 2 sofas and a dining table, it's the perfect space to relax in.
We think that this is a great space for calm newcomers to Madrid. It'll be a great way to settle into the city by moving in with a local and having everything you need at hand.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here: **
- The Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is less than a 20-minute walk from the property- great for football fans.
- The balcony is furnished with a seating area and a lovely view.
- The property has 3 bathrooms- no morning queues for you!
**But you need to know this...**
- Your landlord will be living in the property with you.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 5th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle De Puerto Rico, Madrid. The property houses everything you need in a tasteful and elegant way. This truly is a little bit of paradise.
It is perfect for students and professionals that are new to Madrid. Located in a tranquil, residential neighbourhood with great public transport links, it's in a great location. It's an easy place to slide into and a really beautiful home. This could be your new home away from home.