**The trendy treat**
_Because I want to stay cultured_
**Will I like it here?**
How would you like to have your own little retreat within minutes of multiple important museums and cultural centers?
Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the location. Visit the Lázaro Galdiano Museum, the Natural Science Museum, or the National Archeological Museum. It's unlikely you'll run out of interesting things to do in Almagro y Trafalgar, but just in case, you've got fast access to two subway lines to take you anywhere you want to go.
We think it's perfect for an on-the-go individual. You've got a convenient open-plan layout that allows you to keep your guests entertained while you prepare a delicious homemade meal. There's also a cute covered balcony where you can enjoy your early morning coffee. There's nothing you can't do here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- The charming balcony. It lets in the warm breeze and cool night air.
- The neighborhood is brimming with history and culture to explore.
- There are 4 Metro lines within a short walk.
**But you need to know this...**
- The balcony doesn't have a street view, it opens into the interior courtyard of the building — on the bright side, you'll be within shouting distance of all your new friendly neighbors!
- The apartment doesn't come with Wi-Fi — it's time to learn your way around router installation!
- Some pets are allowed, but you must speak with the landlord first before moving in with a pet.
**Your Home-checker, Elena, said:**
_“I loved this property. The balcony is super cute!”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 1st floor, studio apartment on Calle de Zurbano, Madrid. It's got an adorable balcony, is located in a culturally vibrant neighborhood and has access to four Metro lines within minutes.
We think this apartment is ideal for someone with an appreciation for culture. If you want to be close to all the rich culture on offer here, this is a great spot for you.