**The best of both worlds**
_Because I don't want to compromise on style or location_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something beautifully modern and stylish, right in the heart of Madrid? This apartment has both.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this super stylish living area. Enjoy a crisp white colour scheme, funky bare beams above the bed, and a cosy balcony. Plus, skylight windows let in lots of natural light.
We think it’s ideal for tenants with a taste for busy, city living. You're right in the heart of Madrid, just a stone's throw from the Royal Palace and the Teatro Real. Fancy!
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is sleek and modern.
- There's a cosy balcony overlooking a quiet street.
- You're right in the very centre of Madrid.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the apartment, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- The ceilings are sloped and low in places — watch your head!
**And this too...**
- There isn't an oven in the kitchen — let's hope you're a fan of stir-fry!
**Your Home-checker, Lorenza, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a great apartment, with lots of natural light and lovely views. It has some really nice touches you'll love too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, studio apartment on Plaza San Nicolás, Madrid. It boasts a sleek and stylish living space, with access to a private balcony overlooking a quiet street.
This property is ideal for shorter tenants looking for a busy, central experience. Step outside to the heart of Madrid, and explore the Royal Palace, or head out to Plaza Mayor for drinks.