**The class act**
_Because I want style in the heart of Madrid_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a spot with flawless style in one of Madrid's trendiest barrios?
You're in luck, this one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. Exquisite vintage furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and fashionable indoor plants. It's the perfect spot to share stories and meals with your new flatmate.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing professionals. You'll be amazed by the variety of cool bars, eclectic bistros, and vintage boutiques that populate the area. In Malasaña, you'll be spoiled for choice.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The elegant decor. Love the antique furnishings.
- Lolina Vintage Café is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 2nd floor with no elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- There is no washing machine or dryer in this apartment.
- Preferably, the tenant must be vegetarian or kosher.
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely apartment in one of the most exciting areas in Madrid. Malasaña is trendy, central, and well-connected.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle De Velarde, Madrid. It has a spacious living room, classy decor, and it's close to hip cafés and vintage boutiques.
We think this apartment is perfect for fashionistas. Whether you're looking for a cool new outfit or simply to show off your style in the hip streets below, this spot has you covered.