**The hip haven**
_Because I want something super cool in a laid-back spot._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something offering heaps of style, colour and character? This apartment is a bright and lively space you'll love coming home to.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this beautiful living room and kitchen. It's open-plan and get lots of natural light, with beautiful hardwood flooring, funky green panelling in the kitchen, and a cool shelving unit. It's a looker.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for a relaxed spot with plenty of greenery. You'll find all the essential shops nearby, plus the beautiful Parque de Pradolongo. Check out the lake and botanical gardens!
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is bright and stylish.
- The bedrooms have built-in storage, so you'll never run out of space.
- This is an area bursting with parks.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 1 currently has 2 single beds and a bunk bed, if you don't need all those beds the landlord can remove some of them for you.
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator — work those legs.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Belen, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a great location, and has a really friendly landlord. It's a really modern and tidy apartment, with a super cool kitchen."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Pilarica, Madrid. It boasts a spacious and open-plan living room and kitchen, and bedrooms with ample built-in storage.
This property is ideal for tenants looking for a more relaxed spot to call home. You're surrounded by parks, and have good connections to the city centre. Pet owners? Bring along your furry friends.