**The superb socialiser**
_Because it's friendly, fully functional living._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Have you been on the hunt for a comfortable, friendly apartment in a laid-back spot? Yeah? Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy this incredibly inviting apartment. Hang out with your new flatmates in the living area, or head out onto the balcony for a drink.
We think it's ideal for a social butterfly looking for a really comfortable setup. You're surrounded by urban parks, as well as being close to the Metro, shops and restaurants. Easy.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Enjoy a cold drink at the end of a busy day in the cool living area.
- Spend your summer evenings reading on the balcony. Calm.
- Feeling adventurous? Just jump on the Metro and explore Madrid.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no parking, but who needs parking when you're just 14-minutes from the Metro?
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
- You’ll be living with the 33 year old Landlady and her husband.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I love this property. This apartment is in a great area, close to transport, shops and restaurants.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a lovely 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Mijo, Madrid. It's comfortable social living at it's best, especially in the inviting living area.
This apartment is perfect for a friendly individual looking for an uncomplicated and convenient apartment. If you're keen for an afternoon jog, just head to Parque de Pradolongo. Smoker? Feel free to light up on the balcony.