**The students in the big city**
_Because there's always something happening here_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of living right in amongst the action, close to the city centre and spots like El Retiro Park? If so, this is definitely the place for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the functionality of bedroom 3. It's a 2 for 1 deal, with an independent sleeping space for you and a friend. Just keep in mind that the 2nd sleeping area is only accessible via the 1st. Oh and to top it off, you've got access to your own balcony.
We think this apartment is great for female students looking for a central spot. You've got excellent connections to public transport, and the beautiful El Retiro Park is the perfect spot to spend your study breaks.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedroom has plenty of space.
- There's a bathtub in the shared bathroom, the best way to relax after a long day.
- You're in a super central location, close to museums and El Retiro Park.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dishwasher available in the kitchen. Time to roll up those sleeves and get scrubbing!
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only in your bedroom. Maybe keep it to an open window or the balcony?
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really close to El Retiro Park and the city centre. Plus, the bedroom has plenty of space for you and a friend."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 5th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Paseo de la Reina Cristina, Madrid. It boasts a functional room with 2 sleeping spaces, and a shared bathroom with a bathtub.
We think this apartment is great for female students. You'll get to class easily on the Metro, then you can let loose in the city centre. Smokers? You can indulge in the comfort of your bedroom.