**The indoor-outdoor charmer**
_Because I want to bask in the afternoon sun_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a cute studio with a lovely outdoor space? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming outdoor spaces. The balcony opens out from the cute living area, and has a nice table and chairs. Take the steps up to the rooftop terrace and take in those amazing views. You'll love to call this place home.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple wanting to live in the heart of the city. Centro Storico is a lively spot with amazing restaurants, bars, and iconic sights like The Colosseum and Trevi Fountain to explore.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment has two amazing outdoor spaces.
- Villa Borghese Park is just a short stroll away.
- That lovely view, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The apartment is located on the 5th floor and there is no elevator – worth the climb though.
- The sofa in the living room doubles as your bed - it's easy to convert and makes excellent use of the space.
**Your Home-checker, Federico, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cosy studio with a nice balcony and terrace. The apartment is super well connected to the rest of the city.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 5th floor, studio apartment on Via Belsiana, Rome. It boasts a cute and cosy living area, a nice balcony, and you have access to a lovely rooftop terrace.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Villa Borghese Park close by.