**The cute and quirky**
_Because I seek somewhere with flair_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Searching for something a little bit different? Perhaps something quirky and creative, with access to a neighbourhood that is sure to inspire?
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the unique decor here. With plenty of pieces of wall art, a bathroom with tiles that have to be seen to be believed, and a charming vibe, it’s certainly stands out from the crowd. Are you cool enough for this one? Of course you are!
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for a location with flair inside and out. San Pietro is right next to Vatican City, so you won't have to go far for some classical inspiration. Spend the day exploring, and the evening enjoying the local restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The room for rent has plenty of space to spread out.
- The charming decor. We love the classic wooden floors.
- Grab some fresh produce at the nearby Mercato Trionfale.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll have your own toilet, but will share the shower with the live-in landlady.
- There are 2 single beds in the bedroom, but the room is only available for 1 person.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlady.
**Your Home-checker, Sarah, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s located up on the 4th floor with some really colourful decorations.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a unique 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Del Mascherino, Rome. It boasts charming decor with stylish flair - from the wall art in each room, to the seriously distinctive bathroom.
This property is ideal for anyone after a trendy and central location. You’ll be in San Pietro, with Vatican City on your doorstep for those days when you need inspiration, and Mercato Trionfale nearby for when you want to shop local.