**The Campo dei Fiori Corner**
_Because it's the best of Rome, inside and out_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a stunning space to share in central Rome?
Look no more. Welcome home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel like a prince or princess in this elegant apartment. With incredible wood-beam ceilings, spacious rooms with gorgeous furnishings, and an unbeatable location in the heart of Rome's historic city center, this is as stunning as shared homes get.
We think this is a great spot for a sightseeing student, or a young professional looking for a classy flatshare.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Relax in the AC on a hot day— cool.
- Admire the wood-beam ceilings— stunning.
- Explore Rome's historic center— the Campo dei Fiori is nearby. Wow.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a building with no elevator— but a little exercise never hurts.
- The live-in landlord has a dog— perfect for dog lovers, not so perfect for those with allergies.
- The landlord will be living in the property with you.
**Your Home-checker, Ludovica, said:**
_“I love this property. It's really beautiful and well-decorated, and it's near the Campo dei Fiori!”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a wonderful 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Vicolo del Gallo, Rome. It's classy, it's in the city center, and it's very spacious— what's not to love?
It is perfect for students or professionals alike.