**The quirky terrace treat**
_Because I want something a little different._
**Will I like it here?**
Well, we think this is pretty special. The decor is... unique to say the least. Colourful, regal, and a little retro. A big beautiful terrace, and a Zebra print bathroom. Sure, why not.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Impress all of your friends with that amazing terrace. Picture yourself having a relaxed dinner party as the Roman sun sets.
We think this is perfect for a quirky professional couple. There's something odd about this place, in the best possible way.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- That terrace is ideal for any social gathering you desire.
- The bathroom is flawless and very unique with a big shower.
- The decor is classic but quirky.
**But you need to know this...**
- You won't be super central – but the Metro is shady to whip you around town.
- The 2nd bedroom is very cosy – a place for sleeping and not much else.
**Our Homechecker, Charlie, said:**
_“I love this property. This apartment is elegant, beautifully styled, and not far from the city center.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is an quirky 2-bedroom apartment on Viale di Valle Aurelia, Rome. Get strange amongst the unique and charming decor, and soak up the sun on your gorgeous terrace. This is one of a kind.
This apartment is ideal for professionals who go their own way. A unique apartment in a unique spot outside central Rome. Smoking is allowed, but no pets sorry.