**The Perfect Pigneto Place**
_Because now this is style_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a flatshare with some flair?
Then check out 1 of these lovely rooms.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel fashionable in this fantastic flat. With modern furnishings throughout, balconies to enjoy on warm days, and a great location near a Metro station, this shared home is both pretty and practical.
We think this is a great spot for an on-the-go professional or postgraduate looking for a little bit of style in a shared apartment.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You'll have lots of space— all 3 bedrooms are big.
- Never wait your turn for the bathroom— this place has 2.
- Catch a train across the city— a Metro station is nearby. Convenient.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have AC— you'll have to find another way to stay cool in the summer.
- The landlord only accepts professionals or postgraduates in this property.
- Pets are allowed in the property— great for pet lovers, not so great for allergy sufferers.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Pescasseroli, Rome. It's stylish, it's got 2 bathrooms, and you'll have a few balconies to enjoy— all the makings of a fantastic flatshare.
It is perfect for professionals, postgraduates, or couples.