**The one-of-a-kind corner**
_Because it has personality_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a spacious studio with a ton of character?
Then take a look at this lovely home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll be marching to the beat of your own drum in this nice apartment. With unique decor throughout, a nice fireplace to admire, and a fantastic location in the heart of Rome's historic city center, this home has a lot to offer.
We think this is a great spot for a fashionable professional or couple in search of a home with lots of personality in central Rome.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Admire the unique decor— so interesting.
- Sip your morning coffee from the balcony— bliss.
- Explore the city center— historic Rome is right outside your door.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator— but at least you'll stay in great shape here.
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, studio apartment on Via di Santo Stefano del Cacco, Rome. It's big, it's beautiful, and it has a great balcony— what's not to like?
The location is unbeatable— you'll be living in the heart of Rome's historic city center, with the Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, and Campo de' Fiori all just a short walk from your doorstep. Wow.