**The home away from home.**
_Because this place has the best of home in Rome._
**Will I like it here?**
We hope so. It's a lovely, welcoming apartment in a great location that houses everything you need. The interiors are charming and give his place a real character that you will just fall in love with.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love these bright spaces. When you live in a city this special and with lots of sun, the best part is being able to enjoy it from indoors.
We think that this location makes it great for both professionals and students alike. Honestly, you're near the Roma Tre and various offices. So, your commute (whatever it may be) is made easier.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This place is ready for the summer (just like us) with A/C and a balcony.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to use- the way every Italian kitchen should be.
- The surrounding area has plenty to do and great transport links.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing this property with the live-in landlords.
- You won't be able to use the living area, but the landlords really respect your privacy.
**And also this...**
- You have to access through bedroom 1 to get to bedroom 2, so it's probably best to book as friends.
**Your Home-checker, Meissa, said:**
_“You are really in a nice, strategical area for both working and studying.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Cristoforo Colombo, Rome. It's a really lovely home that we hope you'll fall in love with right away.
It is perfect for newcomers to Rome. A friendly face is always needed in a new city, and here you have 2. This area has several bars, cafés and restaurants that are perfect for socialising, so you'll never be bored.