**The style, the city and the sand.**
_Because I want the full Valencia experience._
**Will I like it here?**
If you seek modern style in a great location, you'll love it.
Picture this: Wake up, coffee on the terrace, then stroll out to El Cabanyal for a morning swim. Fancy a night out? You're well connected to the action here too.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the slick modern decor. It's a tidy treat, with polished wooden floors, a modern kitchen, and fashionable furnishings. There's even a little terrace. Nice.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking to base themselves close to the beach. El Cabanyal is a lovely neighbourhood, with plenty of restaurants, cute cafes and bars. You'll never be bored around here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The cute little bedroom terrace. Time it right and you get a bit of sun.
- The slick decor. You bring the charm.
- The location, of course. Fancy a dip?
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no washing machine in this apartment – no probs, just head down to the local laundromat.
- You can smoke in this apartment, but only on the terrace.
- You can also bring a pet along with you.
**Our Homechecker, Damian, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's stylish and modern, and in a lovely location. You're just a short stroll from the beach here.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a lovely 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Amparo Guillem, Valencia. It boasts a simple but stylish decor, a modern kitchen and a cute little terrace accessible via bedroom 2.
We think this apartment is ideal for professionals looking for the best of the city and the sand. You've got the ocean close by, and no shortage of spots to eat and drink. Smoker? You can puff away on the terrace.