**The Quatre Carreres charmer**
_Because I want style and plenty of space_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a stylish and spacious apartment with classic balconies? Throw open the doors and step out for an afternoon drink.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This beauty has retro tiled floors, lovely art adorning the walls, and a warmth that you only get from a genuine classic. You'll love to come home to this place.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends or a family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Quatre Carreres is a happening spot with excellent restaurants, cool bars, and lively markets like Mercat de Russafa to explore.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
- Gulliver park is just a short stroll away.
- The cute balconies, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
**Your Home-checker, Alvaro, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a comfortable apartment in a great location. You’ve got supermarkets, restaurants, and bars within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a classic 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Vicent Lleó, Valencia. It boasts tasteful furnishings, retro tiled floors, and cute balconies.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends or a family. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Gulliver Park close by.