Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The residence hall is extremely well thought-out for comfort, fun, and focusing on studies. The study room is a calming space where students can study for classes and exams, while the common area, equipped with a big flat-screen TV and comfortable couches, is perfect for hanging out and relaxing with hall mates!
- The common outdoor terrace is furnished with wooden patio furniture and has access to an L-shaped pool that overlooks the rooftops of traditional Granada homes.
- All of the rooms have en-suite bathrooms, allowing tenants to have independence and privacy.
- Most of the rooms are equipped with A/C units to keep tenants nice and cool during the hot Granada summers.
- Bed linen and towels are included; with high-speed Wi-Fi accessible in common areas and all rooms, tenants can simply move-in and start exploring Granada!
- The common areas are cleaned continuously and weekly cleaning of all rooms is included in the price, so tenants will always come home to a clean space!
- For added security, there is video surveillance in the hallway and common areas.
- The price includes breakfast from Monday to Friday; tenants have the option of including lunch and dinner as well. Please consult individual rooms for pricing options. For those who prefer to cook their own meals, there is a big and well-equipped shared kitchen.