Rooms for rent in a 5-bedroom apartment in Granada city center
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The living area is small but pleasant, providing tenants with a nice space to get together at the end of the day, watch TV or share a meal.
- Bedrooms 2-4 have balconies with lovely views over Salamanca street.
- Bedroom 5 is the largest in the flat, and features a double bed. Bedrooms 1-4 are furnished with single beds.
- All rooms are exterior and bright, and have a lockable door.
- The common terrace on the top floor of the building is furnished with a table with chairs and an umbrella, ideal for an al-fresco dinner with friends.
- You can't beat the central location of this flat, within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and most of the city's main attractions.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor, and the building doesn't have an elevator.
- The kitchen is well-equipped, but it doesn't have an oven.
- There is only 1 fully equipped bathroom, but there is also a toilet room with no shower.