Modern Ensuite Rooms, Couple-Friendly Studios and Apartments in Newly Constructed Residence Hall for Students
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- This residence is newly constructed and features unused amenities and furniture; tenants will be the first ones to occupy the room or apartment!
- The neighborhood of the residence, Camden, is a diverse and buzzing area that offers an artsy vibe and one of the best nightlife options in London.
- There are many common areas in the residence: in addition to the study and meeting rooms, tenants can make new friends in the lounge and the kitchen area.
- The London St Pancras International station is just over a 10 minute walk, so getting to other parts of London and Europe will be effortless.
- For those looking to stay fit during their stay in London, good news: the residence comes with a 24/7 gym.
- Every room and apartment comes with ample storage space so tenants will have no issues finding room for their extra luggage and study materials.
- The residence has a door entry system with intercom, supported by CCTV cameras, providing tenants with a secure home in the heart of the city.
- All apartments are couple-friendly, making them ideal for those looking to study in London with their significant others.
- There is a laundry room with washers and dryers where tenants can do their laundry for 2,30£ per washing and 1,50£ per drying.
- The Standard Ensuite room does not accept couples.