Charming residence Hall in the heart of Madrid
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- This lovely residence hall is truly a home away from home. There are beautiful polished wooden floors throughout, lots of windows/balconies, and all rooms and common areas are nicely decorated in either pastel or red colours creating a warm and homely feel.
- There are two common areas in this residence hall, so you will always find a nice spot to relax and hang out with other residents after a busy day at university.
- The larger common area is where you will find the dining tables with chairs where the three daily meals are served. This room is spacious and absolutely gorgeous. It is full of character and bright with five balconies that are accessed via glass doors that let in a lot of natural light. In addition you can find four bright red sofas and a flat screen TV attached to the wall. There is also storage space, a microwave and a fridge to store and prepare any additional food.
- The other common area is equipped with two comfy red sofas, a coffee table, a bookcase and flat screen TV attached to the wall. There are also two desks with five chairs, perfect to get together with a study group to get ready for a big exam. There are also a couple of plants and a window overlooking a community area.
- You will love the brand new shared bathrooms, equipped with showers, sinks and toilets.