Stunning and spacious room in Malasaña neighborhood, Madrid.
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The flat is a very pleasant place to live and is fully decked out with new and stylish furnishings. The atmosphere is both comfortable and elegant.
- The rooms are all very spacious and tastefully furnished. Keeping in mind the high ceilings and large windows, they are all fantastic places to live.
- Situated on the edge of Malasana, Chueca and Chamberi, three great neighbourhoods, this is a great place neighbourhood to live. Everything you need is within walking distance, in particular great shopping and nightlife. For shopping Calle Fuencarral, one of Madrid's best shopping streets starts just down the road and for nightlife the neighbourhoods of Malasaña and Chueca are next door.
- Calle Sagasta is a fairly busy street, so the exterior rooms should expect to hear some traffic with the windows open.
- The flat is only available to people under 28 years old and for a minimum stay of 9 months.