Rooms in six bedroom apartment with balcony in the heart of Madrid close to Atocha
Other bedrooms in this apartment
Available: Jul 16th, 2018
- The living area is furnished with a dining table with six chairs, two sofas, a coffee table and a huge flat screen TV place on top of an entertainment unit. There is also a window with great views of the skyline of Madrid. You won't get tired of the fantastic views over this beautiful city!
- The kitchen is very modern with tidy white tiles, quality appliances, and cooking accessories. In here you can find everything you need to prepare your food and dining, including an electric stove, oven, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, blender and a single sink.
- There is a dishwasher and two large refrigerators, so you won't have to fight with your roommates over finding an empty spot to store your food.
- Some of the bedrooms have balconies! How nice!
- The apartment is shared by six people, so it could feel a bit crowded at times.