Rooms for rent in 9-bedroom apartment in Madrid Centro
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- Each room is unique with its own character; for example, bedroom 2 has charming brick walls and a lofted bed area while bedroom 1 is more modern.
- The the majority of the apartment is renovated and has new flooring and furniture.
- The rental price includes all utilities (water, electricity, gas, central heat, and Wi-fi), so tenants do not need to worry about extra fees. Cleaning service is included in the rent as well, so you don't have to worry about dividing chores between 9 roommates.
- The living room is a bit small for 9 people to share, but since most rooms are spacious, tenants shouldn't have a problem finding a place to relax.
- The apartment doesn't have views from its windows, but the tenants have one of the most beautiful monuments of Madrid- Royal Monastery of La Encarnación and the Royal Palace- within 5 minutes walking distance.