Rooms in large apartment, close to Parque del Oeste
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- There are 2 shared rooms within the apartment. As you step into the house you will find the living room, furnished with a double sofa, a coffee table and a flat screen TV. There is also a large open plan kitchen and dining room equipped with a sofa, a TV and a dining table for 6.
- There are 3 double, 5 single and 1 twin room for rent. Couples are welcome to rent the double or twin rooms.
- All rooms are very secure, as each one has its independent key.
- The kitchen has 2 fridges and a storage cabinet to store your food. There is also a dishwasher, allowing tenants to keep this shared room clean with less effort.
- Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds and its own bathroom, making it a fantastic option for friends looking to save some money by sharing a room.
- This large 9-bedroom flat will always be full of life with a range of tenants from all over the world living under one roof, making it an ideal option for sociable tenants wanting to meet new people and experience the unforgettable adventure of living in a shared flat in Madrid.
- Even though you cannot see it in the photos or video, bedroom 4 will be equipped with a desk.