Other bedrooms in this apartment
Available: Jul 15th, 2019
- We really like the kitchen - it has a lot of cupboards and drawers for all your dishes and cutlery. It's fully equipped, so you won't have to worry about bringing anything with you. Along with the cupboards, it has a special wine holder which will excite all wine lovers.
- The kitchen also comes with a dishwasher to take away the need for tidy chores!
- The apartment is just minutes away from a metro station - you can reach the city centre in just 25 minutes.
- This area is one of Madrid's most populated districts, however, as it's situated in the suburbs it's quiet and tranquil.
- All bedrooms are furnished with double beds and plenty of storage for your belongings.
- Some rooms are equipped with A/C to keep tenants cool during the summer months.
- The third bedroom can be accessed through the cosy living room.
- There isn't a TV in the living room, but we trust that you'll find plenty to do in Madrid!
- It has single electric heating and electric water heating.