Rooms for rent in fashionable 5-bedroom apartment with balcony in Chamartín
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The spacious living and dining room is very luminous due to the large wall of windows that let in fresh air and give views of the street below.
- Bathroom 1 has a bathtub and shower system, which is a rare luxury for those who live in Madrid.
- The property features 2 tables, so tenants have plenty of places to enjoy meals and entertain guests. One is situated in the dining room, and the other is in the kitchen.
- The flat boasts plenty of storage space, each room has a large built in wardrobe and there are several storage unit scattered around the apartment.
- The small balcony is cosy and perfect for relaxing whilst reading a book, dining al fresco or entertaining guests.
- Tenants will be warm during winter as each bedroom features its own heating unit.
- The property is not situated in the city centre, but is close to several transport links that provide access to the heart of Madrid.