1 Room for Let in a Sophisticated Apartment in the 16th Arrondissement of Paris
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- Not only is this apartment situated in a stylish neighbourhood, the 16th arrondissement, but the interior of the property is decorated in a Parisian style with classic furniture, wooden floors, high ceilings and large windows.
- The apartment’s living area is very spacious, but tenants can choose to eat on a small table in the kitchen if they are short of time or wish to eat alone.
- The property is ideal for music lovers, who can make use of the piano or listen to the large variety of CDs through the high-quality speaker system that is provided in the apartment.
- There is plenty of storage space in the flat, especially in the bedroom where tenants can make use of the built-in wardrobe system.
- The apartment is in a prime location, situated within walking distance from several metro and bus stations that connect the Passy area to the centre of Paris.
- The apartment does not have a balcony, terrace or patio, but tenants can walk to several public parks which are ideal spaces in which to relax during the summer months.
- This property is shared between the landlord and his 2 cats, so if you are allergic to cats please bear this in mind when considering this apartment.
- The apartment does not feature a dryer, but occupants can either air their laundry above the bathtub, or at ‘Pressing Lauriston’, a dry cleaners that is 30 metres from the property.