Well furnished bedrooms and suites for rent next to the University of Rome Tor Vergata
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The best feature of this apartment is the quaint rooftop terrace accessible to monosuite residents. It has a grass area and is furnished with patio furniture for tenants to have a meal or hang out with friends. The Regular Bedrooms have a common terrace are as well, which is furnished with patio furniture.
- The rooms are sound proofed and have thermal insulation and A/C to keep tenants comfortable all year long.
- All of the rooms are well-furnished and have flat screen TVs.
- The kitchens are very well-equipped; they are completely renovated and there is a dishwasher (in the common kitchen for monosuites) for those who do not like doing the dishes.
- The walls of the hallway are painted with a nice shade of orange, giving the residence a unique look.
- The residence is not located in the city center, but there are metro lines that will take you to the center.
- There is no common living room area, but the kitchen areas are furnished with tables and chairs for tenants to have meals. The Regular Bedrooms option has a common dining room.